Planetary Herbals arjuna herbal supplement tablets
- The arjuna tree (Terminalia arjuna) grows to heights of 60 to 90 feet throughout India.
- Its thick, white to pinkish gray bark has been used in traditional ayurvedic herbalism for generations, primarily as a cardiac tonic.
- It has also been found to help maintain healthy phospholipid and triglyceride levels, according to animal research.
- Arjuna may work by supporting healthy cardiac muscle function and pumping of the heart.
Microcrystalline cellulose, acacia gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Store in a cool dry place..
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb