Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Sweeteners, Salt and Sugar Substitutes >
- UPC: 020525129253
- Glucose-Ban from Schiff.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Features 3 key nutrients: chroium, cinnamon and banaba extract.
Schiff Glucose-Ban tablets for healthy sugar - 60 ea
Supports healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
You Save: $5.36 (26.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Glucose-Ban Blood suger support formula
- Glucose-Ban from Schiff is a blood sugar support formula that can help you support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range with just two small tablets per day.
- It goes to work in three key ways: it supports healthy absorption of sugar; it promotes healthy insulin function; and it activates genes for healthy sugar metabolism.
- Glucose-Ban utilizes three key nutrients that support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range: chromium, cinnamon and banaba extract.
Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Coating (Dextrin, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Dextrose, Riboflavin), Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide.
For best results take two (2) tablets per day.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
- Diabetics or hypoglycemics: Use only under a physicians supervision.
- Not for use by anyone under 18 years of age.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb