Weleda Calendula daiper care, trial size
- Choose Weleda Calendula Diaper Care as a Natural Healing Alternative for Quick, Effective Relief for Your Baby's Diaper Rash and Minor Skin Irritations.
- Zinc Oxide Protects and Promotes Healing, while Calendula Soothes the Skin.
- Babys diaper rash gets instant relief with this barrier cream.
- Its gentle, effective relief and protection for delicate skin thats tender from a distressing diaper rash.
- Zinc oxide takes nurturing care of irritation and rashes and protects your babys skin with a natural barrier.
- Redness and inflammation are soothed with Biodynamic and organic calendula flower extract that wraps your child in a layer of comforting warmth, like a loving hug.
- Instead of yucky petroleum that can irritate delicate skin, beeswax smoothes away dryness and adds a breathable layer of protection to your babys precious bottom.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Beeswax, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, calendula, chamomile, geraniol, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, limonene, linalool, sweet almond, sesame, water and zinc oxide.
- Clean your baby's bottom with a damp towel or tissue and Calendula Lotion or Oil.
- Afterwards, apply a generous amount of Calendula Diaper Care and rub it in to create a protective layer between the sore bottom and any excess moisture.
- If your child has a very red and sore rash, it may be best to use Calendula Diaper Care each time you change the diaper.
- Once the skin has calmed, you can switch to using Calendula Baby Cream for the daily care of your baby's bottom.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb