Zyrtec cetirizine HCl astihistamin 10 mg tablets
Get the Zyrtec Allergy Tablets if you desire relief from upper respiratory allergies. In fact, these allergy tablets can provide 24-hour relief for both indoor and outdoor allergies. So, make use of the 24-hour allergy relief tablets to gain relief from hay fever symptoms, runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, scratchy and itchy nose or throat, and congestion.
- Original prescription strength.
- Liquid gels.
- For indoor and outdoor allergies.
- 24 hour relief of sneezing/runny nose.
- Relief of itchy watery eyes and itchy throat or nose.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cetirizine HCl (10 mg Antihistamine).
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hypromellose , Lactose Monohydrate , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 6 years and over - one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over - ask a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor
Store between 20 Degrees to 25 Degrees C (68 Degrees to 77 Degrees F)
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended.
- If pregnant: ask a health professional use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb