Zyrtec cetirizine HCl astihistamin 10 mg liquid gels
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat.
- Original prescription strength.
- Liquid gels.
- For indoor and outdoor allergies.
- 24 hour relief of sneezing/runny nose.
- Relief of itchy watery eyes and itchy throat or nose.
Cetirizine HCl (10 mg Antihistamine).
Gelatin, Glycerine, Mannitol, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethaline Glycol 400, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan, Sorbitol.
- Adults and children 6 years and over - one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over - ask a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor.
-Store between 20 Degrees to 25 Degrees C (68 Degrees to 77 Degrees F).
-Avoid humidity and excessive heat above 104 Degrees F.
-Protect from light
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product: drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: If breast-feeding: not recommended. If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb