Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Syringes and Wax Removal >
Preffered Plus ear wax remover drops - 0.5 oz
Aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
You Save: $0.19 (6.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 362261112015
- Aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
Preffered Plus ear wax remover drops
- Ear Drops for occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
- For use in the ear only. Directions: Adults and children over 12 years of age, tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear.
- Tip of applicator should not enter.
- Carbamide Peroxide (6.5 percent).
- Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stannate, Water.
- Slide inserter tube over stem of ear plug.
- Reach over your head and pull ear canal.
- Push ear plug into ear canal until a good seal is achieved.
- Remove inserter and repeat on other side.
- Not recommended for water depths over 8 feet.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage, ear pain, irritation/rash in the ear, dizziness, any injury of perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use for more than four days; if excessive earwax remains after.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb