Good Sense Nicotine polacrilex gum 2 mg, Cool mint
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- Stop Smoking Aid.
- For Those Who Smoke Less Than 25 Cigarettes a Day.
Compare to active ingredient of Nicorette Coated Gum.
- If you smoked 25 or more cigarettes a day: use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 4 mg.
Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
Nicotine Polacrilex (Equal to 2 mg Nicotine, Stop smoking aid).
Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Carbonate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Flavor, Gelatin, Gum Base, Mannitol, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol.
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
- before using this product, read the enclosed Users Guide for complete directions and other important information.
- stop smoking completely when you begin using the gum.
- if you smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day; use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 4 mg.
- if you smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day; use according to the following 12 week schedule:
nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results.
- Weeks 1 to 6 - 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours.
- Weeks 7 to 9 - 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours.
- Weeks 10 to 12 - 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours.
- Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingling is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns. repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes).
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece.
- to improve your changes of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks.
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do no continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
- it is important to complete treatment. Stop using the nicotine gum at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor.
To Increase Your Success in Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use Enough - Chew at least 9 pieces of Nicotine Potacrilex Gum per day during the first six weeks.
- Use Long Enough - Use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum for the full 12 weeks.
- Use with a support program as described in the enclosed Users Guide.
To remove the gum:
- Tear off single unit.
- Peel backing starting at corner with loose edge.
- Push gum through foil.
- each piece contains: calcium 100 mg and sodium 11 mg.
- store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
- protect from light.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use
- if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet.
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- taking prescription medication for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum any have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb