Bromelain 500 mg pineapple enzyme dietary supplement tablets, 600 GDU/gram
- Bromelain is an enzyme from the pineapple plant which accelerates the breakdown of proteins.
- It is active in a wide pH range and can function in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- Bromelain may also assist the body in its response to physical stress.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: For breakdown of proteins--1 tablet with a meal. For physical stress--1 tablet three times daily between meals.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb