Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Probiotics, Digestive Supplements >
Betaine HCI hydrochloric acid source 650 mg tablets for digestive support, 180 ea
The combination of betaine hydrochloride and pepsin provide an excellent stomach tonic.
You Save: $10.44 (53.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Betaine HCI hydrochloric acid source 650 mg tablets for digestive support
In the stomach, hydrochloric acid converts pepsinogen to pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down proteins into smaller, more easily absorbed substances. As people age, hydrochloric secretion may be reduced, which can result in decreased levels of pepsin. Without proper pepsin levels, the body has a difficult time digesting food.
Stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested use: 1 tablet with a meal, up to four times daily. Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If a burning sensation is experienced, discontinue use, or use less frequently.
- If you have stomach or duodenal ulcers, or are taking drugs that may cause ulcers, do not take this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.