Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories Camu Camu Mega C powder - 3 oz
Camu-Camu Mega-C contains ten times more trace elements.
You Save: $14.66 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 838451002294
- Source of vitamin C
- For smoothies and juices
Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories Camu Camu Mega C powder
Wild harvested from small lakes in the center of the Amazon jungle. The grape-sized red and purple berries are juiced directly after harvest and then freeze dried onto a tapioca root starch base-an ideal semi-sweet carrier for blending into juices and for use as a supplement in fresh fruit smoothies and candies. The pink powders add a fruity and semi-sweet acid flavor to most types of food and drink. Until recently, Japan bought most of the entire world harvest making Camu-Camu Mega-C a rare commodity even in the Amazon jungle. Today, tribes are beginning to care-take wild plantations and increase production by maintaining local trees. Planting orchards with grafted trees has become more widespread.
- This wild jungle berry contains the highest recorded source of vitamin C on the planet. About 20x more vitamin C than oranges or lemons. Much higher than acerola fruit. The fruit also contains natural rutin and bioflavanoids, which increase the effect of vitamin C and provide prime bioavailability.
- Tasty whole powers are perfect for smoothies and juices.
- Compared with an orange, Camu-Camu Mega-C contains ten times more trace elements, such as iron, two times more phosphorus, proteins, beta carotene, calcium, vitamin B1, B2 and B3 as well as a comprehensive complex of minerals and amino acids.
100 % pure, wildcrafted Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubi) berry dried extract powder.
1/4 to 1/2 spoonful in water or juice or use as a base in your favorite smoothie.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease.
- Not intended for pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb