Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories Camu Camu Mega C vegetarian capsules - 60 ea
Contains calcium, vitamin B1, B2 and B3 as well as a comprehensive complex of minerals.
You Save: $8.57 (42.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 838451002287
- Contains calcium, vitamin B1, B2 and B3.
- Complex of minerals and amino acids.
- Source of vitamin C.
Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories Camu Camu Mega C vegetarian capsules
Wild harvested from small lakes in the center of the Amazon jungle. The grape-sized red and purple berries are juiced directly after harvest and then freeze dried onto a tapioca root starch base-an ideal semi-sweet carrier for blending into juices and for use as a supplement in fresh fruit smoothies and candies. The pink powders add a fruity and semi-sweet acid flavor to most types of food and drink. Until recently, Japan bought most of the entire world harvest making Camu-Camu Mega-C a rare commodity even in the Amazon jungle. Today, tribes are beginning to care-take wild plantations and increase production by maintaining local trees. Planting orchards with grafted trees has become more widespread.
- This wild jungle berry contains the highest recorded source of vitamin C on the planet. About 20x more vitamin C than oranges or lemons. Much higher than acerola fruit. The fruit also contains natural rutin and bioflavanoids, which increase the effect of vitamin C and provide prime bioavailability.
- Compared with an orange, Camu-Camu Mega-C contains ten times more trace elements, such as iron, two times more phosphorus, proteins, beta carotene, calcium, vitamin B1, B2 and B3 as well as a comprehensive complex of minerals and amino acids.
- Tasty whole powers are perfect for smoothies and juices.
100% Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) dried berry extract in a vegetable capsule (500 mg).
2 to 4 capsules, once or twice daily with plenty of water, or as recommended by a physician.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease, Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb