Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Similasan cold and mucus relief cough expectorant syrup for Kids 2-12 - 4 oz
To stimulate the bodys natural ability to relieve the symptoms of the common cold.
You Save: $3.56 (36.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 094841256115
- Naturally sweet
- Safe for diabetics
Similasan cold and mucus relief cough expectorant syrup for Kids 2-12
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the common cold, such as: cough, fever, chest and head congestion.
- Cough, loosens mucus, fever.
- Chest and head congestion.
- Dye free and 100 percent natural active ingredients.
- Naturally sweet.
At Similasan, we understand you want your child to feel better. We created Similasan Kids Cold and Mucus Relief Expectorant to stimulate the bodys natural ability to relieve the symptoms of the common cold.
Kids Cold and Mucus Relief Expectorant makes it easier for your child to cough up mucus with less irritation.
- 100 percent natural active ingredients.
- sugar free.
- alcohol free.
- dye free.
- chemical free.
- no artificial flavoring.
- safe for diabetics.
Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum 12X (Loosens Mucus, Moist Cough, Chest Con...), Kali Iodatum 12x (Cold, Fever, Sneezing, Runny Nose), Senega Officinalis 8x (Expectorant, Dry/Hacking Cough)
Water (Purified), Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- Repeat 3-6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Age 2-12 Dose: 2.5ml (1/2 tsp.).
- Age 12+ Dose 5ml (1tsp).
- Consult a physician before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb