Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Skin Cleanser, Body Moisturizers > Cream Moisturisers >
Rising risabal-PH cream - 16 oz
Helps to reduce dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
You Save: $22.14 (35.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 364980321457
- Helps to reduce itchy skin
- May reduce skin irritations.
Rising risabal-PH cream
- This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy).
- Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking.
- Some products (e.g., zinc oxide, white petrolatum) are used mostly to protect the skin against irritation (e.g., from wetness).
- Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin.
- Emollients/moisturizers work by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin.
- Petrolatum, lanolin, mineral oil and dimethicone are common emollients. Humectants, including glycerin, lecithin, and propylene glycol, draw water into the outer layer of skin.
- Many products also have ingredients that soften the horny substance (keratin) that holds the top layer of skin cells together (e.g., urea, alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic/citric/glycolic acid, and allantoin).
- This helps the dead skin cells fall off, helps the skin keep in more water, and leaves the skin feeling smoother and softer.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb