Injuv hyaluronic acid 70 mg dietary supplement softgels for joint support
- Injuv is a revolutionary new form of hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronic acid plays an integral role helps to maintain and regulating moisture within the tissues and facilitates the transport of nutrients into the cells and the removal of metabolic waste.
- Optimum levels of hyaluronic acid may essential for the health of joints and cartilage.
- Injuv helps for only hyaluronic acid that has undergone a natural enzyme cleaving technique for greater absorption.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, and titanium dioxide..
Suggested Use: 2 softgels twice daily with a meal for the first 3 weeks. Dosage can then be decreased to two softgels daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb