Glucosamine chondrotin complex with msm tablets for healthy joints
- Source naturals glucosamine provides four important building blocks that may help for healthy joints and connective tissues
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, bioavailable sulfur (MSM), and vitamin C.
- Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is an essential structural component of glycosaminoglycans, large linear molecules that help to lubricate joints, nourish cartilage and connective tissue, and assist in wound healing.
- Chondroitin sulfate lends additional structural support via its high degree of interaction with collagen fibers.
- Bioavailable sulfur (MSM) plays a critical role in the integrity of joints and connective tissues.
- Vitamin C may essential for the production of collagen, also serves as an effective free radical scavenger to protect cells.
- Molybdenum aids in complete metabolism of MSM, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested Use: 3 tablets daily with meals.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb