Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- UPC: 300450170057
- For runny nose and sneezing.
- Relieves nasal congestion.
- Alcohol and sugar free.
Benadryl-D Grape childrens allergy and sinus liquid - 4 oz
For runny nose and sneezing, relieves nasal congestion.
You Save: $1.41 (19.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Benadryl-D Grape childrens allergy and sinus liquid
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Nasal congestion.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose.
- Nasal congestion.
Alcohol and sugar free
Diphenhydramine HCl - 12.5 mgAntihistamine , Phenylephrine HCl - 5 mgNasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue #1 , FD&C Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate , Sorbitol Solution , Sucralose
- Find the right dose below.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Take every 4 hours.
- Do not use more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 4 years: Do not use.
- Children 4 to 5 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to 11 years: 5 mL (1 tsp).
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL (2 tsp).
- Each teaspoon contains: Sodium 10 mg.
- Store between 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin..
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug..
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
- Allergy and Sinus Treatments
- Asthma Relief, Cold Rubs and Vapor Pads
- Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine
- Childrens Nasal Drops, Vapor Patch
- Cold and Flu Medicine
- Cough Drops and Lozenges
- Cough Medications, Syrups
- Cough, Cold, Flu Medicines - Sugar Free
- Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers
- Nasal Strips, Snore Relief Aids
- Purifiers, Humidifiers, Vaporizers
- Sore Throat Medications
- Sugar Free Cough Drops, Lozenges
- Supplements for Immunity Building