Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
SAMe S-adenosyl-L-methionine 200 mg enteric coated tablets, 60 ea
It supports joint comfort, function and mobility.
You Save: $27.19 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine) 200 mg enteric coated tablets
- Source naturals SAMe is a stable, bioavailable form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine.
- These tablets are enteric coated and blister packed to prevent breakdown and inactivation of the ingredients.
- Dozens of clinical studies have demonstrated that SAMe supports joint comfort, function and mobility in the spine, hips and knees.
- It is important to the joints because of its critical role in cartilage formation. Studies also show that SAMe helps support a positive outlook.
- It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier where it affects the synthesis and activation of various proteins, such as neurotransmitters.
- Methylation plays a part in many critical cellular functions.
- SAMe is present in every living cell in the body. However, levels of SAMe tend to decline with age.
Cellulose, mannitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose pthalate, citric acid, sodium starch glycolate, glyceryl triacetate, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide and yellow ochre.
Two tablets, one to three times daily. Take tablets on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking antidepressant medication, consult your physician before using this product.
- Take this product under medical supervision if you have bipolar disorder.
- In a small percentage of people this product may cause nausea which tends to subside with long-term use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb