Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
American Health Royal Jelly 500mg softgels - 60 ea
Contains the natural factor,10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10-HDA)
You Save: $9.60 (48.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 076630071406
- This unique formula is harvested and freeze dried within 48 hours.
American Health Royal Jelly 500mg softgels
Royal Jelly is a highly complex substance secreted from the glands of nursing bees and fed to the larvae destined to be queens. Royal Jelly contains the natural factor,10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10-HDA), one of the most important components of Royal Jelly.
- Harvested and freeze dried within 48 hours (solvent free).
- Assayed to contain 10-HDA (possibly the most important factor found in Royal Jelly).
- Hermetically sealed in softgels to further enhance stability.
- Free OfYeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving).
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin.
- For adults, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, preferably with a meal.
- If you have never taken bee products, start with a small serving per day and increase gradually in order to assess whether you are allergic.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Avoid this product if you have any allergies.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION or if you are taking ANY MEDICATIONS OR REMEDIES including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or any allergic reaction.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb