Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin C >
American Health Ecter-C 500mg tablets - 90 ea
Breakthrough patented formula that contains naturally-occurring Vitamin C metabolites and is quickly absorbed.
You Save: $4.92 (43.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 076630169905
- 24-Hour Immune Support.
American Health Ecter-C 500mg tablets
- American Health Non-acidic Ester-C is a breakthrough patented formula that contains naturally-occurring Vitamin C metabolites and is quickly absorbed.
- American Health Ester-C's unique manufacturing processneutralizes pH, making it gentle on the digestive system.
- American Health Ester-C delivers advanced antioxidant protection.
A recent clinical study showed that White blood cell levels of Vitamin C were elevated in subjects receiving Ester-C.The presence of key metabolites such as threonate have been shown to be responsible for this increased level and retention of Vitamin C by the cells. No other patented vitamin C brand can make this claim.
Naturally-Occurring Metabolites For Quick Absorption:
During the Ester-C patented manufacturing process, vitamin C metabolites are created. These naturally-occurring metabolites activate the vitamin C molecules in Ester-C, making it easier and quicker for the body to transport them from cell to cell for numerous health benefits.
Non-Acidic and Gentle on the Stomach
In a recently published study, individuals sensitive to acidic foods were given 1 gram of vitamin C as ascorbic acid or as Ester-C. Subjects reported heartburn �significantly more frequent and severe after intake of ascorbic acid� and subjects rated Ester-C as tolerated very good significantly more than ascorbic acid. So for anyone who has difficulty tolerating vitamin C, it is comforting to know that Ester-C has been clinically shown to be non-acidic and gentle on the stomach.
Vegetable Cellulose, Calcium Silicate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose Coating.
For adults, take one (1) vegetarian tablet two times daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb