Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
L-arginine 1000 mg free form amino acid supplement tablets - 100 ea
It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
L-arginine 1000 mg free form amino acid supplement tablets
- Promotes increased circulation.
- L-Arginine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid.
- It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen.
- It is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
Stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily between meals.
- Consult your health care professional prior to using this product if you are being treated for any pre-existing conditions or are taking prescription medications, such as heart medications including nitroglycerin or any erectile dysfunction medications.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb