American BioSciences DGP chewable tablets
- DGP is specifically formulated to help support a pets joint mobility and flexibility.
- DGP may help ease aches and discomfort caused by daily exercise, activity and training.
- Developed by master herbalists and scientists in Australia, this unique blend of high quality ingredients helps support mobility, flexibility and ability to continue to live a healthy active life.
DGP is highly effective because it contains the finest ingredients known to support mobility (some only available from the fertile soils of New South Wales in Australia). DGP contains a blend of European and Australian herbs and marine extract. The high quality of each and every ingredient, as specified by the formulators, ensures the ultimate levels of ingredient actives and bioavailability so your pet readily and fully absorbs all the benefits DGP has to offer.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Microcrystalline, cellulose, magnesium stearate, natural beef extract, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Give dogs or cats under 30 lbs., one tablet daily. For larger dogs, two tablets daily (AM and PM).
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional or manufacturer immediately.
- Safe to use in pregnant animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult veterinarian, or manufacturer, if animal has a clotting disorder, currently treated with an anti-coagulant or NSAID.
- Use with caution if animal has renal disorder.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb