Rugby enteric coated aspirin tablets 325 mg tablets
- muscle pain.
- menstrual pain.
- minor pain of arthritis.
- pain and fever of colds.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID) nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D-C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD-C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate.
drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 - 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- store at 20 Degrees - 25 Degrees C (68 Degrees - 77 Degrees F).
Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include.
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the user
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- is age 60 or older.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to user.
- user has a history of stomach problems such as heartburn.
- user has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease.
- user is taking a diuretic.
- user has asthma.
- user has not been drinking fluids.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if user is
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
- taking any other drug.
- under a doctors care for any serious condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- user experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feels faint.
- vomits blood.
- has bloody or black stools.
- has stomach pain that does not get better.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- any new symptoms appear.
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb