Rugby enteric coated aspirin tablets 325 mg tablets
May temporarily relieve
- muscle pain.
- menstrual pain.
- minor pain of arthritis.
- pain and fever of colds.
- store at room temperature.
- povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours,which is the maximum daily amount.
- child takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non ). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- adults pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- childs pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- redness or swelling is present.
- any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children,even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb