Sandoz Cetirizine allergy 5 mg tablets
- Allergy - Indoor and Outdoor Allergies.
- Generic Zyrtec.
- Off-White Round.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Runny nose, sneezing, itchy or watery eyes, itchy nose or throat, nasal congestion.
(in each chewable tablet) Cetirizine 5 mg
acesulfame potassium, artificial flavors, benzyl alcohol, betadex, colloidal silicon dioxide, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ferric oxide red, ferric oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, talc and tutti frutti flavor.
- may be taken with or without water.
- Store between 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F).
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reactions to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended.
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb