Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Sandoz Cetirizine allergy 10 mg chewable tablets - 30 ea
Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
You Save: $1.41 (0.8%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 307815284640
- Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
Sandoz Cetirizine allergy 10 mg chewable tablets
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose.
- itchy, watery eyes.
- itching of the nose or throat.
(in each chewable tablet) Cetirizine 10 mg
acesulfame potassium, artificial flavors, benzyl alcohol, betadex, colloidal silicon dioxide, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ferric oxide red, ferric oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, talc and tutti frutti flavor.
- may be taken with or without water.
- Store between 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F).
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reactions to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended.
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb