All Terrain Poison Ivy/Oak spray
- Natural and Effective.
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac Drying Spray.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac..
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Kaolin Clay (4%, Drying Agent), Zinc Oxide (1%) (Skin Protectant)
Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Colloidal Oatmeal (USP), Cornstarch, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Neem Oil, Optiphen, Purified Water, Tea Tree Oil
- For external use only.
- When using this product, don't get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and return within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb