All Terrain performance sunscreen AquaSport with SPF 30
- All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunscreen 30 SPF is designed specifically for watersports, providing high protection against sunburn under the most extreme conditions.
- All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunblock is a waterproof sunscreen.
- Sunscreen only protects you from the damaging rays of the sun if it stays on.
- All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunblock turns the trick and is made from natural ingredients as well.
- All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunblock with SPF 30 uses Z-Cote which offers the broadest UVA/UVB spectrum protection available.
- All Terrain Aqua Sport Performance Sunblock provides a no slip/dry grip.
- All Terrain Aqua Sport Performance Sunblock is gentle on eyes and will not sting.
- AquaSport contains no animal derived ingredients and is never tested on animals.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Titanium Dioxide:8.00%, Zinc Oxide: 6.00%
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) Extract, Caprylic/capric triglycerides, Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl dimethicone, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract, d-alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract, Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl, Phosphate (Vitamin C), Mannan, Sea Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract, Silica, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Sucrose, Sucrose Palmitate, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Water, Xanthan Gum.
- Adults and children 6 mouths of age and older : Apply liberally and evenly to all exposed skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- AquaSport retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
- Reapply after prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration or towel drying.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and last.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb