Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Vitamin K2 100 mcg dietary supplement tablets to supports bone health - 60 ea
Essential cofactor for the production of proteins.
You Save: $10.34 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Vitamin K2 100 mcg dietary supplement tablets to supports bone health
- Vitamin K2 is a more biologically active form of vitamin K extracted from a fermented Japanese soyfood called natto, a powerhouse of nutrients.
- Fat-soluble, it is an essential cofactor for the production of proteins.
- Vitamin K2 is more efficient than K1 because it remains in circulation longer and is active in more tissues.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.