Delsym Night time multi-symptom liquid
Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Runny nose and sneezing.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- The impulse to cough to help get to sleep.
- For ages 12+.
- Dosing cup included.
Acetaminophen - 325 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr - 10 mgCough Suppressant , Doxylamine Succinate - 6.25 mgAntihistamine , Phenylephrine HCI - 5 mgNasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , FD&C Blue #1 , FD&C Red #40 , FD&C Yellow #6 , Flavors , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucralose
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- mL = milliliter.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: 30 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age. Do not use.
- Each 15 mL contains: Sodium 5 mg.
- Dosing cup provided.
- Store between 13-30�C (59-86�F).
- Keep carton for full directions for use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor of pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phelgm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb