Prax Wipes Pramoxine HCl 1% premoistened Anorectal wipe
Pre-Moistened Anorectal Wipe:
- For temporary relief of itching and discomfort in the perianal area.
- Contains pramoxine hydrochloride 1% (a topical anesthetic).
pramoxine HCl 1% w/w
citric acid, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, purified water, and sodium citrate
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently apply wipe to the affected area by patting and then discard.
- Adults and children 12 years and older - apply up to 5 times daily.
- Children under 12 years - ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do Not:
- Exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days.
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain, bleeding, or other symptoms begin or increase.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb