Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
AHCC Active hexose correlated compound 500 mg capsules to killer cell activity, 60 ea
Increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production.
You Save: $39.42 (33.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
AHCC (Active hexose correlated compound) 500 mg capsules to killer cell activity
- AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract.
- Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.
Gelatin(capsule) and magnesium stearate. Contains gluten.
2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your health care professional. For general well- being, take 2 capsules daily.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult you health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.