Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Acid Reducers and Heartburn Relievers >
Alka-Seltzer Effervescent tablets, Original - 72 ea
For temporary relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, body aches and pains.
You Save: $3.22 (26.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 016500546054
- Relief from upset stomach
- Faster than Pepcid AC
Alka-Seltzer Effervescent tablets, Original
Fast Relief Of:
- Acid indigestion.
- Upset stomach.
- Body aches.
For temporary relief of:
- Heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach when accompanied with headache or body aches and pains.
- Upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in food or drink.Headache, body aches, and pain alone.
Anhydrous Citric Acid (1000 mg), Aspirin (325 mg), Sodium Bicarbonate (Heat-Treated) (1916 mg)
Fully dissolve 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor - do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults 60 years and over - 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor - do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years - consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat..
Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Asthma (wheezing).
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more for a longer time than directed.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you.
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn.
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease.
- You are taking a diuretic.
- You have asthma .
- You have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Taking a prescription. Antiacids may interact with certain prescription drugs..
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb