Neosporin Eczema essentials Anti-itch cream
Restores visibly healthier skin. It is clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and the appearance of redness. The unique Relipid formula contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend to help retain moisture essential for healthy looking skin.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: eczema, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- Temporary relieves itching.
- For irritations, inflammation and rashes.
- Retains moisture for healthy skin.
- Dual action formula.
- Maximum strength and fragrance free.
Hydrocortisone - 1 %Anti-Itch
Water , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Mineral Oil , Ceteareth-6 , Dimethicone , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Stearyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate , VP Copolymer , Cetyl Alcohol , Carbomer , Edetate Disodium , Methylparaben , Sodium Citrate , Dipropylene Glycol , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Citric Acid , Ethylene Brassylate , Oat Kernel Extract , Dihydrocitronellol , Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract , Cis-3-Henexyl Salicylate , Sodium Hydroxide (May contain this ingredient)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use; ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Does not contain antibiotics.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb