Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Alpha-lipoic acid 200 mg timed release tablets, Antioxidant protection, 120 ea
Alpha lipoic acid may support the normal insulin response.
You Save: $15.53 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alpha-lipoic acid 200 mg timed release tablets, Antioxidant protection
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful fat and water soluble antioxidant.
- It directly recycles vitamin C and indirectly recycles vitamin E, providing additional antioxidant protection.
- It is also an important component in the glucose metabolism process within cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid may support the normal insulin response and healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose gum. Contains wheat/gluten.
1 tablet daily at a mealtime. For maximum results, include vitamin B complex, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid in your nutrition program.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.