Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Alpha lipoic acid 300 mg time release tablets for antioxidant protection, 60 ea
Support the normal insulin response and healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Alpha lipoic acid 300 mg time release tablets for antioxidant protection
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful fat and water soluble antioxidant.
- It directly recycles vitamin C and indirectly recycles vitamin E, providing additional antioxidant protection.
- It is also an important component in the glucose metabolism process within cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid may support the normal insulin response and healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Suggested Use:
- 2 tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- For best results take 30 minutes before your first meal of the day, and include vitamin B complex, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid in your nutrition program.
- Those with diabetes should monitor blood glucose levels to avoid possible hypoglycemia.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb