Alpha lipoic acid 300 mg time release tablets for antioxidant protection
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful fat and water soluble antioxidant.
- It directly recycles vitamin C and indirectly recycles vitamin E, providing additional antioxidant protection.
- It is also an important component in the glucose metabolism process within cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid may support the normal insulin response and healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- Suggested Use:
- 2 tablets daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- For best results take 30 minutes before your first meal of the day, and include vitamin B complex, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid in your nutrition program.
- Those with diabetes should monitor blood glucose levels to avoid possible hypoglycemia.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb