Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Aspirin containing >
Stanback headache powder with aspirin and caffeine - 6 ea
Used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain.
You Save: $2.10 (46.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 0311530070402
- Used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain.
Stanback headache powder with aspirin and caffeine
Stanback Headache Powders Original for temporary relief of minor aches and pain due to
- body aches
- and cold and fever.
Used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain from conditions such as muscle aches, toothaches, common cold, and headaches. It may also be used to reduce pain and swelling in conditions such as arthritis.
Aspirin is known as a salicylate and a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking a certain natural substance in your body to reduce pain and swelling. Consult your doctor before treating a child younger than 12 years.
- Adults: Stir 1 powder in water or other liquid, or place on tongue and follow with liquid. May be repeated in 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours.
- Children: Do not give to children under 12 years old unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Children and teenagers should not use this product for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb