Source Naturals Chromemate Chromium GTF 200 mcg yeast free tablets
Chromium is a trace element which may work closely with insulin to help facilitate the uptake of glucose into cells. The National Research Council has established the need for chromium in human nutrition. Source Naturals Chromemate Chromium GTF is a patented compound of chromium and niacin, with proven GTF activity.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Dairy and Egg Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Contains No Soy or Wheat.
- No Sugar Added.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Fragrances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet twice daily, with a meal. Do not exceed directed use.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or diabetic, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb