Abra Therapeutics Moisture Revival lotion
- Abra Therapeutics Herbal Aromatherapy Lotion Moisture Revival is an organic herbal formula featuring French lavender, jojoba oil, rose petals and elderflower to use generously on rough, dehydrated and sunburned skin.
- Moisture Revival Lotion is made with medicinal grade certified organic whole herbs, with no PEG or alcoholic extracts, no parabens, and no syntheic fragrances.
- In 1932, Rene-Maurice Gattefosse, the French perfumer who authored the book,�Aromatherapie�, did so after healing his severely burned arm with French Lavender essential oil.
- When his arm caught fire in a lab accident he plunged his arm into a vat of lavender oil to extinguish the flames! To his and his doctors� surprise, his arm healed quickly and without scarring.
- As delightful as the scent of lavender is, it was the topical healing results that led him to pursue the study of essential oils as therapy and not just perfume ingredients.
- This lotion uses the same French Lavender variety researched by Gattfosse.
Purified water, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (coconut), glyceryl stearate (coconut), cetyl alcohol (coconut), organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), organic extracts of rose petals (rosa ssp.), elderflowers (sambucus nigra), chamomile (matricaria recutita), calendula (c. officinalis), organic jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), essential oils of lavender (lavandula officinalis), palmarosa (cymbopogon martini), ylang ylang (cananga odorata), organic apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera), organic olive oil (olea europaea), vegetable glycerin allantoin, sodium pca, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium citrate.
Use generously on hands and body.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb