Physicians Formula healthy wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation translucent # 7070, Light
Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Retains SPF 50 after 40 minutes of activity in the water, sweating and perspiring.
Protects + Prevents + Restores
- Skin-Perfecting Coverage
- Smooth Powder Finish
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Approved
Healthy = Beautiful
Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and full coverage with a soft-matte finish.
Beautys Response to a Thinning Ozone Layer
- Protects - SPF Boosters and Mineral-based Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness.
- Prevents - Potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging.
- Restores - Licorice Extract and Tomato Derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots.
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective US sunscreen.
Octinoxate (4 percent), Titanium Dioxide (21percent), Zinc Oxide (3percent, Sunscreen)
Talc, Mica, Nylon 12, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Diacetyl Boldine, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Genistein, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG 12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract (Tomato), Squalane, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Zinc Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach. If swallowed, get medical help help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.