Source Naturals Chromium Picolinate 200 mcg yeast free tablets
Source Naturals Chromium is a trace element which may work closely with insulin to help facillatate the the uptake of glucose into cells. Source Naturals Chromium Picolinate brand of chromium picolinate is a compound of trivalent chromium and picolinic acid. Source Naturals Chromium Picolinate is patented by the U.S.D.A. and licensed exclusively to Nutrition 21.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains No Dairy, or Egg.
- Gluten Free.
- Soy Free.
- Yeast Free.
- Contains No Sugar.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Fragrances.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or diabetic, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb