Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Bone and Joint >
Source Naturals Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg tablets - 60 ea
Help maintain proper joint function.
You Save: $11.78 (53.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 021078009047
- Chondroitin sulfate (CSA) is a mucopolysaccharide important for joint health.
Source Naturals Chondroitin Sulfate 600 mg tablets
- Chondroitin Sulfate.
- Support for Joint Tissue.
Chondroitin sulfate (CSA) is a mucopolysaccharide found in cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, where it is bound to proteins such as collagen and elastin. In our joints, it contributes to strength, flexibility and shock absorption. Current research indicates that supplemental CSA may help maintain proper joint function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb