Abra Therapeutics Hydramax ginkgo bilobo phytoserum
- Topical Skin Nutrition.
- Relieve rough, dry, chapped skin due to wind, dry climate, winter weather, indoor heating.For Abra sets the standards for others to follow.
- Their cosmeceutical skin care treatments contain high potency phyto - intensive skin nutrition for environmentally stressed skin.
- The percentages of phyto - active ingredients are listed on the labels of these standardized organic whole herb extracts.
- An intensive high potency moisture restorative serum for parched, rough, chapped, leathery complexions due to unprotected exposure to extreme weather conditions and environmental dehydration.
- Abra Therapeutics synergistic concentration of actively therapeutic standardized herbal extracts, organic whole herbal extracts, and rich emollient oils helps replenish vital moisture and nutrients to severely dehydrated skin.
Organic aloe vera juice, Abra4 Phytoserum Complex of ginkgo biloba, white willowbark, ivy, horsetail, mallow, comfrey and chamomile extracts, vegetable glycerin, jojoba nut oil, avocado oil, kukui nut oil, macadamia nut oil, glycerin stearate, time release ginkgo biloba phytoliposomes (standardized ginkogoflavongylcosides from ginkgo), stearic acid, sorbitol, allantoin, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), borage seed oil, alpha tocopheryl (vitamin E), beta carotene (pro-vitamin A), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), essential oils of ylang ylang and rose geranium, methyl and propyl paraben.
- After cleansing and toning, apply daily under sunscreen and make-up.
- Apply nightly before bedtime.
- Duration depends on individual skin condition.
- In cases of severely damaged skin, always consult your physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb