Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eyeglass wipes, Magnifiers and Reader Glasses >
Coverlet Eye Occlusor Junior Size 1 7/8 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches - 20 Ea
Coverlet Eye Occlusor is specially constructed pad for more effective occlusion therapy.
You Save: $0.92 (12.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Coverlet Eye Occlusor Junior Size 1 7/8 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches
Coverlet Eye Occlusors have a specially constructed pad for more effective occlusion therapy, a light weight elastic cloth for comfort and a quality adhesive for secure fit. Easy to remove. Breathable. Individually packed for added protection.
- Coverlet Eye Occlusor should be applied to a clean dry area with the eye closed.
- Remove the protective paper and apply one of the pads just below the eye-brow - the narrow end should be positioned toward the nose.
- The eye area should be covered so that the eyelid stays closed.
- Be sure all parts of the adhesive area is applied firmly to the skin.
- Change at intervals recommended by your eye-care professional. Removal: When removing the Coverlet Eye Occlusor slowly peel edges toward the center of the pad. Gently press eyelid away from the Eye Occlusor. Lift off carefully.
Skin around the eye is sensitive and tender. The application and removal of the Coverlet Eye Occlusor may result in physical irritation of the underlying skin. If skin irritation occurs discontinue use. Consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering. This product contains dry natural rubber. The packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Non-Sterile - Not for use on broken skin.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb