Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Digestive, Colon Health >
Source Naturals Charcoal 100 percent Pure Activated 260mg Capsules - 200 ea
Activated Charcoal is used within the digestive tract.
You Save: $10.09 (50.5%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 021078001362
- Activated Charcoal is a digestive aid.
- To increase its ability to adsorb gases, liquids and dissolved substances.
Source Naturals Charcoal 100% Pure Activated 260mg Capsules
Source Naturals 100 percent Pure Activated Charcoal is a digestive aid. Source Naturals 100 percent Pure Activated Charcoal is used within the digestive tract. Source Naturals 100 percent Pure Activated Charcoal has been treated to increase its ability to adsorb (attract and hold to its surface) gases, liquids, and dissolved substances.
- Conatins No Yeast.
- Dairy and Egg Free.
- Contains No Soy, or Wheat.
- No Sugar Added .
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
gelatin (capsule), cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
- 2 capsules, preferably after meals, up to 3 times daily, at first sign of internal imbalance.
- Take for no more than 3 consecutive days.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or may become pregnant, or if you are taking any prescription medication (including oral contraceptives), consult a physician before using this product.
- Not for children under 3 years of age.
- May temporarily darken the stool.
- Charcoal should be taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking medication.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb