Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
Stye sterile lubricant eye ointment - 0.125 oz
Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including burning, stinging, itching.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Stye sterile lubricant eye ointment
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Clinically proven symptomatic relief.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including, burning - stinging - itching.
- For symptomatic relief only, not a cure for infection.
- Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations.
Mineral Oil (31.9%), White Petrolatum (57.7%).
Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil.
Apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of Stye ointment directly to the eyelid.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contamination.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb