Stye sterile lubricant eye ointment
- Ophthalmologist tested.
- Clinically proven symptomatic relief.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations including, burning - stinging - itching.
- For symptomatic relief only, not a cure for infection.
- Sterile Lubricant Eye Ointment.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Mineral Oil (31.9%), White Petrolatum (57.7%).
Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil.
Apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of Stye ointment directly to the eyelid.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contamination.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb