Cell strength 600 mg tablets supports membrane integrity
- Cell membrane integrity is vital to healthy cells.
- Cell membranes keep microbes and foreign chemicals out and bring nutrients in.
- Calcium ethanolamine phosphate has been researched in Germany since the 1960s.
- The calcium may be used as a nutrient in cells, assisting in regulating cell membrane porosity, and helping the membrane perform its protective functions.
- The ethanolamine phosphate becomes part of the cell membrane itself.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Stearic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
2 to 3 tablets twice daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb