Source Naturals Chem-Defense orange flavored sublingual tablets
- Chem-Defense is a synergistic nutrient blend formulated for the specific dietary needs of persons with chemical sensitivities.
- Recent scientific research indicates that molybdenum, a trace mineral which activates the enzymes aldehyde oxidase and sulfite oxidase, may provide necessary nutritional support for chemically sensitive individuals.
- Glutathione (GSH) is a key element of the livers detoxifying process.
- Coenzymated vitamin B-2 is the precursor for FAD, a coenzyme which recycles used GSH.
- The benefit of the sublingual form is that it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system.
Sublingual Delivery for Maximum Benefit
Many nutrients, when taken orally, are never completely absorbed into the bloodstream, or not absorbed at all! Because this formula is in sublingual form, the nutrients in CHEM-DEFENSE
are absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, assuring maximum bioavailability and benefit.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
1 to 3 tablets daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb