Source Naturals Cats claw extract 500mg tablets
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is an herb that grows in the rain forests of the Peruvian Amazon where it has been used for centuries by the Native Peruvians.
- Recent research has discovered that its inner bark contains unique active, alkaloid constituents that help support the body's immune system.
- Now used worldwide as a nutritional supplement, cat's claw is obtained without needless destruction of the plant, thereby protecting the delicate Amazon ecosystem.
- The immune system is like an intelligent second brain with the unique ability to identify foreign compounds and to quickly produce the specific defenses needed to combat harmful invaders and protect us.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains wheat/gluten.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb